Today everyone is crazy about success. Everyone wants success at all costs. Whether it is a businessman or a sportsperson or a student, everyone just needs success. If we talk about student life, then today’s student is very ambitious, he needs everything in student life. Whatever be the age, the ambitions of today’s student are huge. For this, the students also work very hard. Some even work along with studies so that they can meet their fees and other needs. So, in such a situation, the question becomes very important: what should the students do so that they can achieve success on their own hard work? In response to this, some important suggestions are given below:
- Student life is all about studying and a good student always keeps study at his top priority. Giving time to the relations such as family and peer group is essential but not by keeping studies aside. It should be in the necessary time table of a student that comes what may, doesn’t matter how the day was or whatever he is feeling whether lazy or tired; it should be in a habit for a student he should give at least one hour to study. He can choose any subject but practice of studying should not break.
- Hard work has become an old concept, now the current concept is smart work. Continuous mugging has become boring and being book worm is not acceptable at all nowadays. Smart work is that a student can find the best literature regarding his study subjects and topics online, so he should opt for an education app and online classes. With the help of education app and online classes he can save time by finding the best course material without wasting time in searching.
- Time management is a boon to not only students but also to any individual today. Students should have a goal to utilize time in a précised manner i.e., to work and study in an efficient manner by using less time. Not a single second should be wasted at all. Students should make a time table of their study and rest time and should work according to that only and should not deviate from this time table at all.
- Students should avoid being book worms and should try to keep a world also out of the books. For this student should take part in various extracurricular activities in the class. This makes a student an active member of the school community and gives recognition to the whole school. Should ask questions whenever they have a doubt to clear it from teachers which makes a positive perception in the teacher’s mind. Participating in various activities organised by school gives a chance to develop good relationships with the teachers and peer group also.
- Students pay attention in class. It doesn’t matter whatever subject is, they need to focus and listen to the teacher’s teaching carefully. It makes a good impression on the teacher and helps to understand the teaching material and grasp it faster. It also improves listening skills and makes communication better between student and teacher. Listening to the teacher while he or she is teaching also develops a sense of focusing on a goal and makes one concentrate on what one wants to achieve. This helps your whole life. On the other hand, if a student doesn’t do so, he remains confused the whole day about the topic and he will have to study it again at home which will be a waste of time.
- Students should use jolly methods of studying which they can enjoy, such as studying in groups. According to educational psychologists when students learn together and help each other understand any topic then they learn and memorize the topics faster than this way other than by studying in class through a tutor. One student can’t understand all topics but this can be a mutual help if one student can teach the topic he understood to others and vice-versa, in this a good revision will happen and students can understand the course material in a much lighter but effective way.
- Students should avoid distractions like while studying, don’t turn yourself towards TV or laptop or mobile phone, stay dedicated to your goals and to the time table made for studies. Also, a student should never compare himself with others, everyone has his own uniqueness, he should be focused on his own and concentrate on himself. It’s necessary for a student to learn from his own mistakes and make relevant improvements.