ACC is one of the prestigious examinations which are eager to serve their country. Recruitment is done solely for serving different sectors of the Indian Military. Keeping all these things in mind, this examination comes with a lot of competition. While preparing for the examination, apart from all the other sections, the general awareness is the one that has got major priority.
The general awareness section is important for ACC examination. Whether you are appearing for the banking examinations or the army exams, every candidate must score at least a minimum marks in this section. However, there are many students who are not the study methodology for this exam. On top of that, the GK section is quite scoring.
Not only that, this is one such section where you can save a lot of time and effort. This is because general knowledge and current affairs do not require short tricks or formulas. All you have to do is take the help of your study materials and daily newspaper.
With the correct syllabus, it is easy to clear the examination in one go. The commission is the one who sets the examination paper. Moreover, before you get ready for the examination, it is essential to know about the syllabus. Some of the common topics you will have to prepare for include history and culture, Indian polity, current affairs, current general knowledge (India and world), and geography (physical and world).
Apart from that, you have to focus on other topics like scientific research (biology, physics, and chemistry. You have to consider other topics as well.
|1.||General awareness of the environment around us and its application to the society|
|2.||Questions related to current affairs|
|3.||Matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect.|
Other Topics for General Awareness
|1.||General awareness of the environment around and its application to the society|
|2.||History (ancient, medieval, modern)|
|5.||Static GK (Important books, awards, days, and arts)|
Some important strategies to prepare for general awareness
Scoring well in general awareness section is definitely not an easy task. Hence, it is important to note that you need to follow certain important tips and strategies. Besides, if you correct knowledge regarding general awareness, it will become easy for you to become a military officer. Listed below are some of the tips that you need to know about the general awareness.
- Try not to cover everything under ACC exam syllabus since your entire schedule will get crammed if you do it. All these things will definitely make you underprepared.
- Make a point of giving one hour so that it becomes easy to prepare yourself, especially for the ACC general awareness section.
- Check out the GK quizzes in the books and newspapers that include questions along with various difficulty levels.
- Do not forget to practice daily mock test papers in a limited time. In this way, you will be able to analyze the preparation.
- You need to keep in mind that you spend twelve minutes for the general awareness section when you are practicing mock tests at BYJU’s Exam Prep. Besides, mock tests are undoubtedly one of the best things since you can check your overall preparation.
- Make a habit of reading newspapers, weekly general awareness blogs available online. Also, you must watch news channels if you want to prepare for the ACC examination.
- Revision is essential not just for other sections but also for general awareness. Frequently you will have to memorize everything.
Therefore, these are some of the ways by which you can prepare for the general awareness section when preparing for the ACC exam.