What are the Smart Investor Tools in IIFL Markets App?
Stock Market apps take control over the stock market field as most transactions are done through mobile phones. With nearly everything going digital and rapid technological advancements, IIFL Securities is also trying its best to provide all services to their customers to ease their trading experience. They have also launched a stock market app.
Stock Market apps offer more convenience, and anyone can afford them. The availability of mobile trading apps made it easy to trade and invest in the Stock Market for all generations, including new and experienced traders. With these apps, traders can buy/sell shares instantly and anywhere.
IIFL Securities is one of India’s biggest financial/brokerage firms, offering its customers quality investment strategies and services. Recently, they have launched a mobile trading app called IIFL Markets App. It is a holistic mobile trading app that even won the best mobile stock app for the stock markets given by Zee Business Awards. It is a simple, user-friendly app that integrates all unique features to help investors and provide them with the latest updates and events about trading. They always ensure that their customers receive the best services and facilities. Apart from the Stock market app, they also have a Mutual fund app for the sole purpose of mutual funds investments.
IIFL Markets app is a one-stop shop for smart financial market investors. IIFL Markets is the only Stock Market App that allows the execution of orders for initial public offers and Follow-on public orders.
Top features of IIFL Markets App
The IIFL Markets app is one of India’s highest-rated and most downloaded trading apps. It allows faster trading and online access to its customers to various assets like Equity, Derivatives, Currency, and Commodities. It allows you to participate in BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX exchanges. IIFL provides many features by utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
Some of the features provided on by IIFL Markets App by IIFL Securities:
- Advanced dashboard: the app is designed with an advanced dashboard that will provide you a clear picture of Indices, Commodities, Currencies, etc., and a summary of your account. One of the unique features offered by the IIFL Stock Market App is this advanced dashboard. Even novice traders won’t find difficulty in using this IIFL Markets app.
- Quick view: investors can quickly view the top 500 stocks. It may help investors and traders to make better investment decisions.
- Top-rated research: the app offers access to detailed research on companies/ stocks. IIFL Markets app is the only app in India to provide free research on top 500 NSE / BSE listed companies. This in-depth research is very helpful for investors to make the right decisions on their investments. The research team has also been awarded many accolades over the years for their services.
- Advanced widgets: you can track stocks from your home screen with the help of Next-generation widgets. These widgets provide you with simple information about trading and investments. Ease of navigation with a user-friendly menu tab is the main highlight of this app.
- Mpin: the app provides 4 Digit Mpin based Login for customers for their safety
- Trading tips: they provide trading tips for Equity, F&O, Currency, and Commodities to do better trading. Stock tips offered by them are backed by research and complete stock analysis. Thus making you confident and helping you arrive at the right decision.
- Notifications and price alerts: you will get notifications for the latest events and happenings in the world of the share market, Price alerts, real-time stock prices, market watch, and IIFL Ideas in one place so that you won’t miss any important information.
- Personalized watchlist: with this app, you can add Stocks, Currencies, Commodities, and other Securities Commodities to one watchlist. You can create multiple watchlists. Each Stock Watchlist can accommodate up to 50 Stock market scripts. Column headings are also provided for ease of understanding.
- Advanced Technical Charting: this feature lets you analyze and study chart – Bollinger bands, Moving average convergence divergence(MACD), relative strength index(RSI), and Moving average charting options
IIFL Securities Ltd was formerly known as India Infoline Ltd., India’s leading brokerage firm. IIFL Markets app by IIFL Securities is designed with the latest cutting-edge technologies and is suitable for millennials. The Stock market app consists of all smart investor tools, one-tap support. It also provides hassle-free and paperless procedures to IPOs /OFS.