Here, I am discussing the best five photo organizing software available in today’s market and explaining what each offers. These tools combined turn out to be perfect for image editing and photo organizing, TechyHost has articles on plenty of tools and software but for the context of this article, it is mainly dedicated to the latter.
1.ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2021is a coherent image editing and organizing software that enables you to work with your images quickly and efficiently. The latest addition to the software is access to a plethora of new filters and features that help optimize workflow and editing process to make your images pre-eminent. ACDSee Photo Studio is a good image management and photo editing software for amateurs. However, professional photographers should stick with Lightroom or Capture One since they are far more superior.
- RAW Support – It provides good RAW support for 550 plus digital camera models.
- Location Data – the map pane present shows the geotags to trace where the images were captured. Segregation of the groups of images based on the region they were clicked with the help of implanted longitudinal and latitudinal information. Not just that, the software also allows you to drag and drop images for geotagging.
- Facial Recognition – this feature helps identify faces which thus proves to help name the individuals and search for images.
Adobe Bridge is a solid creative tool for adding and editing keywords, labels, ratings, etc., to your pictures, organizing them into collections, and finding specific images using its powerful filters and advanced metadata search features. Some photographers find it easier in particular situations to launch Adobe Bridge (rather than Lightroom) when they want to surf some of their photos quickly. However, if your workflow involves pictures and using Lightroom to organize your photos, Adobe Bridge is suitable for image editing and photo organization.
- Adobe Portfolio – One can create a professional portfolio of their photos, InDesign, or illustrations with the help of PDF contact sheets.
- Adobe Camera Raw – Your raw images can be viewed directly from the Bridge for editing.
- Photo Downloader – Import all your digital photos through Photo Downloader to convert them into DNG files during the import or rename them.
3.Adobe Lightroom CC
Adobe Lightroom CC was first launched in 2006 and built its goodwill in the market for photo organization amongst professional photographers. It’s even popular amongst semi-pros and amateurs for multiple reasons. Using Lightroom, you can create image collections, keyword images, share images directly to social media, and more. Lightroom solves the purpose of organizing your photo library as well as editing photos. One demerit that I see is that one has to import their images into Lightroom before editing and managing them, which is not found in other photo organizing software.
- Image Labels – Leverage organizational instruments, including ratings, watermarks, and instantly create albums with a single click.
- Adobe Sensei – Its machine learning automatically recognizes your images’ faces, locations, objects and shades, and hues. This feature helps big time in finding the photos you are looking for, irrespective of whether you added the relevant keywords or not.
- Photoshop on the iPad Integration – conveniently send your images back and forth from the Lightroom library to Adobe Photoshop on your iPad.
4.Corel Aftershot 3
Corel Aftershot 3 is available at a low, one-off price. If you look, Corel AfterShot Pro is designed to help you organize, optimize, and output your photos. You can work with individual images or work with powerful and flexible multi-image processing options that let you adjust and make changes to your images so you can print them or share them with others. Admittedly, there are some loopholes with this software, like the absence of face recognition, etc. Still, if those don’t bother you, then the low price and lack of subscription may make this a solid package and offers some powerful photo organization capabilities.
- Improves the quality of your pictures with noise elimination.
- Users can incorporate several exposures to a solitary picture.
- It is very easy to make changes to existing files
5.Zoner Photo Studio X
Zoner Photo Studio X is a fairly priced image editing software suite that presents some good photo organizational tools. It has an indistinguishable interface to a web browser, and users can use the Manager tab for all their organizations, making things clear and easy. Used by both amateur and professional photographers, zoner Photo Studio is a simple and powerful asset. You don’t necessarily need a computer to launch your photo editing tools. You can even do it from your Android device. One problem that I could find was, there’s no face recognition, and the keyword tagging tools are very basic. Overall, as a one-stop-shop for photo editing and organization, it’s very efficient software and provides good value to its users.
- An Editor with Layer Support -Thanks to the layers and masks, you can handle cloning, collages, and other photo tricks with ease.
- Video Editor – One can turn photos into a video, a presentation, or even a time-lapse in a single software.
- Retouching Tools -The unique retouching brush and the faces tool make portrait enhancement a cakewalk.